Login to access subscriber-only resources.
NOLEGEIN Journal of Entrepreneurship, Planning, Development and Management Started in 2018
Frequency - Biannual
FOCUS & SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Entrepreneurship, Planning, Development and Management is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Entrepreneurship and future analysis
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Entrepreneur and The Environment
- Entrepreneurship in developing countries
- Problems and Difficulties of Entrepreneur
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Online business and strategy
- Economy Policy
- Financial Econometrics
- IPR Related Issues
- Patent Rights
- International Business
- Project and Team Management
- Talent Management
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.