Login to access subscriber-only resources.
NOLEGEIN- Journal of Management Information Systems (NJMIS)
DR. G G Mathews
Mount Zion Institute of Management, Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Department of Management Studies
Email - email@example.com
Click here for complete Editorial Board
AIM AND SCOPE
NOLEGEIN- Journal of Management Information Systems is a peer reviewed journal and provides a platform to discuss new issues in the area of Business globalization and information technology. The journal also seeks to advance the quality of research by publishing papers introducing or elaborating on Digital Markets and Informational support . It's a biannual journal, started in 2018.
Focus & Scope Cover
- Business globalization and information technology
- Relationship between information technology and organizational performance
- The human element in organizational computing
- Informational support of collaborative work
- Knowledge management, organizational learning, and organizational memory
- Securing Information Systems, management of information resources
- Enterprise/executive information systems, ethics in Information Systems
- E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
- Managing Projects
- Managing Global Systems
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions
Indexing: The Journal is index in Google Scholar, DRJI, SJIF (Under Process)
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Management Information Systems
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Frequency: Two issues per year
Publisher: MBA Journals (Consortium eLearning Network Pvt Ltd)
Address: A-118, 2nd Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India
Phone no.: 0120-478-1218/ Email: email@example.com