FOCUS & SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Management Information System is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Business globalization and information technology
- Relationship between information technology and organizational performance
- The human element in organizational computing
- Informational support of collaborative work
- Knowledge management, organizational learning, and organizational memory
- Securing Information Systems, management of information resources
- Enterprise/executive information systems, ethics in Information Systems
- E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
- Managing Projects
- Managing Global Systems
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.