FOCUS & SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Information Technology & Management is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Strategic importance of information systems
- Information systems planning and policy
- The impact of information technology on the organization
- Network and Electronic Commerce
- Information technology issues for management
- Internet and network security
- Systems development alternatives
- Data base design and administration
- The fundamentals
- Database Management
- Aviation Industry
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.