FOCUS & SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Corporate & Business Laws is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Delegated Management
- Contracts: Formation and Contents
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporate governance and corporate finance
- Partnership (General, Limited, Limited liability)
- Business Organisations and internal rules
- Balance of power
- Director's duties and liabilities
- Corporate Liability: Contract, Tort and Crime
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.