FOCUS & SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Leadership & Strategic Management is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Strategic Management process
- Management decisions
- Time scales and production development planning
- Structure of the organization
- Activities of the organization
- Analysis of internal and external factors for product development
- SWOT Analysis
- Experience curve
- Corporate strategy and portfolio theory
- Competitor Analysis
- Generic competitive strategic thinking
- Globalization and the virtual firm
- Internet and information availability
- Age of Discontinuity-new technologies, globalization, cultural pluralism and knowledge capital.
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.