Call for paper
NOLEGEIN- Journal of Business Risk Management (Online ISSN NO. 2582- 287X)
Volume 5, Issue 1
Nolegein - Journal of Business Risk Management invites submissions of an unpublished original research article, review articles or case law, project reports, the synopsis for publication.
NOLEGEIN-Journal of Business Risk Management is a bi-annual publication.
Focus & Scope
- Disaster preparedness and prevention
- Disaster relief and recovery
- Study of Natural Calamities
- New innovation and techniques for disaster control and management
- Professional practices of business continuity
- Infrastructure crisis, public policy
- Leadership crises
- Enterprise risk management
- Homeland security/organizational threats
- Crisis communications
- Governance, risk, regulatory compliance
- Cybersecurity for the business
- Avoiding business scams
- Managing hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- IT risk management
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of the quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research paper or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Research Scholars, Academicians, Independent Management Professionals, and other members of the Management Fraternity are requested to send their submissions for publication in the Journal of Business Risk Management.
Manuscript Submission- http://mbajournals.in/index.php/JoDBCM/about/submissions
If any difficulty you can also submit to [email protected]
JOURNAL MANAGER (MBA JOURNAL)