FOCUS & SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Global Marketing is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Global strategic marketing planning
- Cross national/cultural consumer decision making and behavior
- Global competitive strategy
- Transfer of marketing technology
- Global marketing information systems
- Global buyer-seller interactions
- Global strategic alliances
- Advantages and disadvantages of Global Marketing.
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.