NOLEGEIN Journal of Operations Research & Management Started in 2018
Frequency - Biannual
FOCUS & SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Operations Research & Management is focused towards the rapid publication in the following areas of
- Decision theory and analysis
- Operations research techniques in finance and marketing
- Manufacturing and operations theory and practice
- Operations models in services
- Applications of operations research techniques
- Operations research in public sector organizations
Sections covered by this journal are review papers, research papers, interviews, news, companies/ institutions write-ups, short popular articles and case studies.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.