Call for paper
NOLEGEIN- Journal of Management Information Systems (Online ISSN NO. 2581-6810)
Volume 5, Issue 1
Nolegein - Journal of Management Information Systems invites submissions of an unpublished original research article, review articles or case law, project reports, the synopsis for publication.
NOLEGEIN- Journal of Management Information Systems is a bi-annual publication.
Focus & Scope
- Business globalization and information technology
- Relationship between information technology and organizational performance
- The human element in organizational computing
- Informational support of collaborative work
- Knowledge management, organizational learning, and organizational memory
- Securing Information Systems, management of information resources
- Enterprise/executive information systems, ethics in Information Systems
- E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
- Managing Projects
- Managing Global Systems
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of the quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research paper or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Research Scholars, Academicians, Independent Management Professionals, and other members of Management Fraternity are requested to send their submissions for publication in the NOLEGEIN- Journal of Management Information Systems.
Manuscript Submission- http://mbajournals.in/index.php/JoMIS/about/submissions
If any difficulty you can also submit to [email protected]
JOURNAL MANAGER (MBA JOURNAL)