Login to access subscriber-only resources.
About the Journal
Nolegein - Journal of Organizational Behavior and Management (NJOBM)
Journal DOI: 10.37591/NJOBM
Dr.Shalmali Jagdish Gadge
K. K. Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Department Of Master of Business Administration
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for complete Editorial Board
AIM AND SCOPE
Nolegein - Journal of Organizational Behavior and Management is a peer reviewed journal and provides a platform to discuss new issues in the area of Organisational Behavior and Management. The journal also seeks to advance the quality of research by publishing papers introducing or elaborating on Organizational culture and Change Management. It's a biannual journal, started in 2018.
Focus & Scope Cover
- Management and Organisational Behavior
- Evolution of Management Thoughts
- Departmentation and Structural Formats
- Organizational culture and Change Management
- Systems analysis, management, training, and performance improvement
- Human resource management
- Applied behavior analysis
- Behavioral systems analysis
- Performance management
- Employee safety, employee training
- Stress, health, and employee productivity
- Evaluation of employee satisfaction and feedback systems
- Managing absenteeism, tardiness, and turnover
- Use of monetary and nonmonetary incentives
- Self-management procedures
- Programmed instruction, behavioral modeling, and computer-aided instruction
- Positive and negative side effects of OBM interventions
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions
Indexing: The Journal is index in Google Scholar, DRJI, SJIF (Under Process)
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email email@example.com
Subject: Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Retention Strategies, Organizational behavior management
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Frequency: Two issues per year
Publisher: MBA Journals (Consortium eLearning Network Pvt Ltd)
Address: A-118, 2nd Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India
Phone no.: 0120-478-1218/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org